11 Effective Home Remedies For Skin Tightening
Time and tide wait for no man as the saying goes, and so do the signs of aging. The collagen and elastin skin structures become quite loose as years go by. This makes your skin lose its self-moisturizing components causing it to look wobbly and saggy. The weakened facial muscles can also make the skin lose its shape. Other factors that can lead to your skin sagging include excessive smoking, excessive exposure to sun rays, over drinking of alcoholic beverages, pregnancy, obesity, rapid weight loss, use of harmful skin products, poor dieting, and dehydration
Skin Tightening and Recommended Home Remedies For Anti-aging
Developing stretch marks and loose skin is an inevitable occurrence in everyone’s life. Indeed, it’s come about as a very natural experience for everyone. Of course, having a loose skin can be quite daunting more so to people who intend to remain young and attractive for longer. So, how can you repair your wrinkled skin? While some people choose to go the costly surgical way, it is imperative for you to know that there are other cheaper and
better ways of getting similar results. As such, has it ever crossed your mind that there are natural means that can effectively work on your skin without bringing you harmful side effects? Well, here are 11 excellent natural remedies that you should consider when looking for means to tighten your skin.
Cucumber juice can be an excellent solution for soothing and refreshing a sagging skin. As such, it helps hydrate and moisturize your skin. To use cucumber :
- Cut it into thin slices and apply its juice on your face.
- Try rubbing it gently in circular motion for a while before washing it off with water.
For better results, consider using cucumber regularly to help you rid dark circles, reduce wrinkles, and even brighten your skin tone.
Sugar is a natural exfoliant that is very effective when used to tighten skin. For this reason, it’s one of the most highly recommended homemade remedy for skin tightening. It’s also very easy to make.
- All you need is a tablespoon, almond oil, and lemon juice all added and mixed with the sugar.
- Apply the thoroughly mixed mask and massage it on your skin tenderly.
- Use it repeatedly for about 8-10 minutes. Make it your daily routine till the wrinkles disappear.
3. Potato Juice
Vitamins enhance the softness and tenderness of your skin. Potato juice is very rich in vitamins. Vitamins restore and rebuild dead skin hence bringing back that glow to your skin.
- You can cut the potatoes into thin rings and use its juice to rub on your skin smoothly.
Conduct this routine daily before going to bed and early in the morning for quicker results.
Water is very rich in oxygen and nutrients that the skin needs. In fact, various body complications can be avoided by drinking sufficient amounts of water every day. A well-hydrated skin can prevent formation of stretch marks and aging lines. The daily skin detoxification process is enhanced by water hence making your skin appear smooth and attractive.
5. Aloe Vera
For various skin problems, Aloe Vera is considered as one of the most effective homeopathic remedies for skin today. It’s healing and soothing properties makes it stand out.
- You can apply its juice it to the area you’d like tightened then wash it with lukewarm water.
6. Olive Oil
Nutrients and antioxidants are in abundance in olive oil which makes it a great option for anyone looking to solve various skin disorders such as a sagging skin.
- You can use it by warming the olive oil and gently rubbing it on the affected area.
Olive oil also significantly improves blood flow to the skin which is vital in transportation of necessary nutrients to the skin hence ensuring it remains healthy.
7. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is another excellent natural remedy for skin tightening that’s readily available and quite effective when regularly used. It comprises of acids that the skin requires and vitamin C too. Lemon juice has been used to cure
acne and scars for many centuries, thus making it one of the most reliable anti-aging home remedies.
- To make the lemon juice more effective, you can mix it with cucumber.
8. Castor Oil
Castor oil has been proved to be a universal healing agent to different skin problems. It works pretty well in removing pimples as well as mending dry skin problems.
- You can use the castor oil directly to your skin by massaging it in a circular motion. Do this continuously for about 15 minutes.
- Use a warm pad on the applied area or a bottle full of hot water for effective results.
9. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is another highly sought-after anti-aging and anti-wrinkling product. This is because of its properties that help to improve blood flow throughout the skin.
- Use cocoa butter two times a day for a period of about two months for more enhanced results.
- If you need to speed up the results you can make a mixture of cocoa butter and wheat germ oil.
10. Green Tea
A high number of people have been turning to green tea in the recent years after experts found the tea to be very beneficial to the overall human health. What’s even better is that green tea is one of the most effective products as far as skin tightening is concerned. It comes loaded with antioxidants that assist to boost production of collagen which is a crucial element in eradication of wrinkles and other skin issues.
Cabbage is perhaps one of the little-known anti-aging home remedies yet a very effective one for that case. As such, the vegetable contains lots of vitamins A, B, C, and K that are vital in enhancing the wellbeing of the human skin. To use this vegetable,
- You can create a cabbage face mask using finely grated cabbages and mixing it with honey and egg white
- You can then apply the mixture to your face and allow it to last for 20 minutes.
- Wash it away and repeat the procedure severally during the week. This will help tighten your sagging skin pretty fast.
The 11 skin tightening home remedies methods outlined in this post will help to tighten any sagging skin in your body if used consistently. You can then maintain that coveted youthful appearance for longer.