Acne and pimples can be some of the most upsetting skin problems anyone can endure. Virtually each of us has had to deal with them at one time in their life which shows just how common they can be. So, how do you go about it when looking to get rid of them fast?
This post shows you some of the best ways on
how to remove acne from face using natural methods. Besides, we’ll also look at how to lose pimples quickly using items you can readily find at home.
1. Using egg whites
Egg white offers a cheap remedy to get rid of both pimples and acne. They contain amino acids as well as vitamins that easily kill pimples while also building your skin cells. To use egg whites in removing acne and pimples, consider using the following directions :
- Carefully separate egg whites from the yolks.
- You can then whisk them intensively before allowing them to settle for a few minutes.
- Apply the resulting whisked solution to any pimple, acne or scar on your face using your fingers.
- Leave the mask on for a few minutes to allow it to dry. Repeat this procedure about four times, with the final mask staying for 20 minutes.
- After this, rinse it away before applying your preferred moisturizer.
2. Apply Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has for a long time been regarded as an excellent remedy for treating both acne and pimples. This oil has very powerful antibacterial properties that suppresses the functioning of bacteria known to cause various skin problems.
Besides, the oil has some soothing properties that can help reduce inflammation and redness of pimples. It also works perfectly in drying out blackheads as well as whiteheads. To use tea tree oil in eradicating acne and pimples, use the following procedure :
- Dip a clean cotton ball in tea tree oil and use it to dab any acne or pimple on your face. Let it stay on for the next 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face.
- In another method, mix a few drops of the tea tree oil together with Aloe Vera gel. Apply the mixture on any area of your face affected by acne or pimples. Leave it to stay for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
However, keep in mind that tea tree oil might be a little itchy which, therefore, means you may want to avoid it of you have a very sensitive skin.
3. Using Neem
Neem, in its powder or oil form, is regarded as one of the best remedies to clear acne and pimples on the face. The plant is famed for its powerful anti-bacterial properties that help kill any bacteria causing common skin problems.
To use neem in removing acne, here are two of the best methods you can use :
- Rinse you face using warm water to help open up your skin pores.
- Using a clean piece of clothing or cotton, dab and apply neem oil directly on acne or pimples.
- Alternatively, you can mix neem powder with a little amount of water. Apply the resulting mixture on any pimples or spots on your facial skin.
- Leave the paste to stay for a whole night so it’s properly absorbed and ultimately kill any bacteria.
4. Using papaya
Papaya is one of the most important ingredients found in a majority of beauty products today. Even without going for processed papaya products, you can just use plain raw papaya which is even better in removing acne from the face. Besides, the fruit is also effective in eliminating any dead cells and excess lipids, thereby helping you get an incredibly smooth and soft skin fast. Papaya also comes with a great enzyme referred to as papain that helps reduce inflammation while also preventing formation of pus. When using papaya, follow these directions :
- Rinse your face properly and pat it dry.
- Mash up a fresh papaya to get a properly consistent solution.
- Apply the mixture to your clean face. Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off your face using warm water before applying a suitable moisturizer where needed.
5. Using lemon
Lemon is a fruit rich in Vitamin C that’s excellent when treating various types of skin breakouts. It also has high amounts of citric acid and is thus very effective when used to exfoliate your facial skin. Lemon juice is also regarded as one of the best astringent solutions which means it can facilitate skin contractions and drying out of blemishes. When using lemon juice to clear out acne or pimples on your face, consider using the following procedure :
- Rinse your face very gently using lukewarm water before patting it dry.
- Using a clean piece of cotton wool or Q-tip, apply the juice on any affected part. To reduce the itching caused by the juice, you can mix it first with some yoghurt.
6. Steam your face
Steaming is considered to be an excellent way of getting clear skin that’s free from acne or pimples. The hot steam is essential in opening up skin pores thereby allowing your skin to breath. This way, you can easily eliminate excessive oils, dirt, or any microorganisms that might have been trapped in your facial skin pores. After steaming your face, consider applying an oil-free moisturizer that prevents it from getting dry.
7. Apply baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate, popularly referred to as baking powder/soda, is regarded as an excellent homemade solution for acne and facial pimples. The soda contains mild but very effective antiseptic properties that destroys bacterial and fungal infections which might be causing you various skin problems. Once the soda has suppressed these microorganisms, it then stimulates growth of new skin cells which is important when recovering from skin conditions. To use baking soda in treating acne, the following are some of the directions to follow :
- Mix the soda with a few drops of water to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the areas affected by acne and pimples.
- Leave the mask on the face for about 30 minutes before rinsing it off using warm water.
While pimples and acne are conditions that would be regarded as normal, having them on your face can be stressing. The good thing about it though, is that removing them is often a simple task. In fact, you’ll easily get natural remedies right in your kitchen as seen in the post.