8 Effective Ways To Remove Pimples Naturally
acne are some of the most common skin conditions that affect millions of people around the world. A few factors are blamed for the occurrence of pimples on a skin, chief among them being excessive oil secretion and accumulation of dirt beneath the skin. Other factors known to trigger pimples and acne include environmental pollution, inadequate water intake, stress, and overexposure to the sun.
So, are you looking for natural ways through which you can use to eliminate pimples naturally at home? Here is a compilation of eight effective kitchen tips and secrets of removing pimples naturally.
Ice is often used as a remedy for skin swellings and general inflammation. In the same vein, it can be used to clear out pimples pretty fast. The first thing ice does is to facilitate improved blood circulation in the area affected by pimples. Additionally, it helps to tighten skin pores while also absorbing fats and oils that might have accumulated under the skin. You can either use ice cubes or crushed ice as any of them will work just fine. Below is the procedure to use:
- Wrapped in a piece of cloth, place the ice on the area affected by pimples and hold it there for a few seconds.
- Give it a few minutes’ break.
- Repeat the process for a few days.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is another highly effective remedy for both pimples and acne. This vinegar has powerful antibacterial properties which enable it to treat the root cause of the problem especially when it’s a bacterial infection. It’s also astringent and can thus help dry up excessive oils that might have accumulated under your skin. It is recommended that you do not overdo this remedy as it might result in excessive drying out of the skin. Here is how to use apple cider vinegar to treat pimples:
- Wash your face using clean water. Pat it dry.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of 1:3 respectively.
- Using a clean cotton ball, dip and apply the vinegar directly on the affected area.
- Leave it on for at least 10 minutes (or even overnight).
- Always wash the affected area thoroughly every time you apply the vinegar.
3. Orange Peel Paste
Orange peel contains high levels of citric acid and Vitamin C which are two components that can significantly enhance the health of a human skin. For example, Vitamin C has been found to promote growth of new skin cells which is important especially when recovering from skin conditions such as pimples and acne. The orange peels’ astringent properties also facilitate quicker drying up of excessive oils that might be lying beneath the skin.
- Begin by rinsing your face or any other part that might be affected by pimples. Pat dry.
- Grind several orange peels using a blender or any other means while also adding some water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to the affected area Leave it for approximately 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face, pat dry, and apply your preferred moisturizer.
Honey is categorized as one of the best natural antibiotics which is why it works quite effectively when used to remove pimples from skin. As such, it curbs the functioning of bacteria that cause pimples. Honey is also known to have powerful hydrating properties which is vital for enhancing skin health. To use honey to treat pimples, here is a simple procedure to follow:
- Apply honey directly on your pimples.
- Leave it to dry for about an hour. You can also leave overnight for better results.
- Rinse off your skin with clean water.
- Repeat this procedure for several days till the pimples are gone.
Liquid extracted from basil leaves has been found to work magically when used to battle pimples. Indeed, the plant’s powerful antibacterial properties help to halt the functioning of bacteria blamed for causing pimples.
- Dip a few basil leaves in warm water. Leave them for about 20 minutes.
- Cleanse your face with clean water before applying the extracted liquid using a clean cotton ball.
- Let the mixture stay overnight.
- Rinse your skin in the morning. Repeat the procedure for several days.
6. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains highly powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which are both essential when used to rid human skin of pimples. The plant is also popular when it comes to reducing skin irritation and redness. When using aloe vera to eliminate pimples, here is the procedure to follow:
- Squeeze the juice from the plant. You can also purchase an aloe vera gel but it’s recommended that you go for the fresh juice instead.
- Apply the gel directly to the affected area and leave it overnight.
- Repeat this process for several days till the pimples are gone.
7. Banana Peel
Bananas as fruits contain lots of vital nutrients that are highly beneficial to human health. In addition, its peel also contains powerful antioxidants that can help to eradicate pimples in a very short time. Besides, rubbing the peel on affected skin can help reduce inflammation and common swellings.
- Using a peel, rub your face or any other affected area in circular motions.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes or more.
- Rinse it off. Repeat this procedure for several days for optimal results.
8. Garlic Cloves
Garlic cloves are commonly known for their great taste and medical uses. However, the cloves are also an excellent remedy for pimples and other skin problems. Garlic contains highly effective antibacterial and antiviral properties which is why it works perfectly when used to eliminate pimples caused by bacteria.
- Cut a garlic clove into two and use any of the pieces to rub the skin area affected by pimples.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the procedure for several days till your pimples are completely gone.
Eliminating pimples doesn’t have to be a daunting task, nor should it warrant usage of chemicals that eventually harm your skin. By using these eight natural remedies, you can easily and safely clear out pimples in a very short time.