How To Get Fair Skin Fast – 6 Simple Methods That Work
Spotless, blemish free skin is every person’s dream. Often in the quest for the flawless skin, most people end up going to extremes that not only work against their skin but also become threatening to their health. Some of the skin lightening products contain harmful metals and ingredients which include, hydroquinone and mercury among others. Those ingredients are not only dangerous, but they are also carcinogenic.
Outlined below are tips on how to get fair skin fast and in a natural and healthy way.
1. Apple cream
Apple has natural acids the alpha hydroxyl. The acids help in improving the skin complexion and enhances the skin’s elasticity.
Here is a simple guide on how to make the apple cream:
- Peel an apple, slice it into small cubes and soak it in milk for an average of 20 minutes.
- Blend the apple and the milk into a thick paste and refrigerate the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cream with a tablespoon of lemon, apply all over your face and neck generously.
- Let it last about for 20 minutes. Rinse the mask with plenty of water.
The mask leaves the face with a velvety feel. The mask is a simple, natural beauty regimen on how to get lighter skin fast and if followed for a week the beauty regimen, you will notice the skin changes.
2. Orange juice
Oranges have naturally appearing vitamin C and A. The two components have been magic workers for the skin for centuries with excellent results. Orange juice is a natural skin toner, reduces blemishes, and gives a fair complexion naturally.
If you follow the outlined procedure, the results should show within a few days.
- Squeeze orange juice and place it in a freezer to chill.
- Dip a cotton wool in the undiluted mixture and apply it to your face and neck generously.
- Allow it to stay in the face for about 7 minutes and wash your face gently with cold water.
- Follow the routine daily for a week.
3. Tomato Juice
Tomatoes have a wonderful taste. The lycopene in the tomato has antioxidant properties. Therefore, skin glows from inside out. Tomatoes are a natural and cheap way to control ageing. Sunburns are every person’s nightmare during summer. The sunburns often lead to skin discoloration and facilitate pigment formation. So, how about using tomatoes to get rid of those sunburns?
If you do not want to get sunburnt anymore, here is what to do:
- Cut a tomato in half and crush it.
- Mix it with two tablespoons of cooled yoghurt.
- Apply the mixture over the affected area.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with plenty of water.
The tomato lightens the skin, and the yoghurt gives it a protein boost. The skin will look fairer, softer, and suppler.
4. Cucumber and Papaya facial mask
Papaya is an awesome fruit, and its benefits are unmatched. It is rich in vitamin C, E and A. The antioxidant properties in it keeps the skin looking younger and supple.
It has enzyme papain that naturally removes dead skin, therefore, leaving the skin glowing and fairer.
On the other hand, minerals found in the cucumber works wonders on the skin and the body. It has vitamin B1, C, K manganese, copper, phosphorus and potassium. Cucumber is used in the cosmetic industry to sooth the skin under the eyes.
Cucumber is widely used to reduce the dark skin under the eyes. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that thwart infections and keeps acne at bay.
Do away with those expensive facial masks and give cucumber and papaya facial mask a try.
- Blend an equal quantity of ripe papaya to that of cucumber. Blend it until completely smooth.
- Mix the ingredients with a tablespoon of milk.
- Apply the concoction all over your face and neck.
- Keep using usage this mask for the next few days and you will notice the changes.
The concoction is packed with skin lightening vitamins, amazing antioxidants, and a cure for acne. Try it and you will not regret the results.
5. Aloe Vera Gel
One of the major causes of dark and discolored skin is an overuse of cosmetics that are often chemical-based.
Aloe Vera in its pure form offers a natural remedy for a fairer skin. As such, it alleviates hyperpigmentation, offers a cooling effect, and also helps cells to rejuvenate.
It is safe, natural and readily available in nature. You can even plant it in your kitchen garden or as a potted plant. It does not require much tendering, and it grows easily.
Here is a simple remedy for using the Aloe Vera get to give you that fair glowing complexion naturally.
- Peel off the aloe vera plant and squeeze the yellow gel out of the plant.
- Apply the gel all over your body and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Wash your body to remove the gel. Pat your body dry.
- Carry out this procedure for two weeks twice daily
The results speak out for themselves. You will discover a fair, blemish-free skin after about two weeks of constant usage.
6. Strawberry Scrub
Strawberry fruit is not just sweet to the tongue but also amazing in its skin lightening properties. It is an ideal source of vitamin C and polyphenols. The polyphenols present in the strawberry fruit include flavonoids and ellagic. They help to prevent skin from sagging, act as a skin protector from UV rays, promotes fairer skin and helps in maintaining the skin’s suppleness.
Here is a guide to making the strawberry scrub for fairer skin.
- Mix two ripe strawberries, two tablespoons of plain yoghurt, and one tablespoon of honey. Blend to form a thick paste.
- Using rose water, wipe your face to remove any traces of impurities, be it dust or makeup.
- Application of the mixture is applied to your face and let it stay on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the mixture using cotton wool and cold water.
- Repeat the process daily for seven days and enjoy the results.
Using natural methods to get fair skin can be fast which is contrary to a common belief that it is slower or isn’t as effective. Chemicals found on the counter for skin lightening may be easy to use because they are ready made and available. However, if you are not keen on the ingredients, you might end up exposing your body and skin to harmful elements. Embracing natural remedies for a fairer skin is therefore highly recommended.